pattern update

September 13, 2011 by admin

For those waiting on my patterns, just a quick note, I’ve made another change to my bootie pattern and haven’t worked it out for all sizes yet, and I’ve also been very busy with my web design, among other things, so I’m not sure when my patterns will be available. But I’m still here! Sorry to keep you waiting.

12 thoughts on “pattern update

1. Rebeca Price says:

I’ll be waiting here too!!! dont worry..I know how crazy things can be when designing a pattern!!!! good luck!

2. Melisa says:

Would so LOVE to get your bootie pattern!! I have been searching and searching for a cute and easy one:) I’d be happy to test your pattern for you and let you know how easy and cute they turn out for me…wink wink hint hint;) LOL!
    Thanks!

3. Shaleen de Klerk says:

would also LOVE the pattern for the Ballet Flats. Live South Africa, and not many patterns available at all. Thank you in advance !!!

4. Cheryl says:

Hi Jenn,
    I came across your lovely website quite by accident while researching a crochet project.

I love your Ribbed Scarf, but can’t find the instructions. Can you help me?

Much success to you as you begin this new phase. I like your web design site too. You are quite a creative career entrepreneur with well presented information and great content!

Cheryl

5. Sandy Egan says:

Hi,
    I have noticed that your booties are for sale..( gorgeous)…and wonder if you are selling the pattern now?
    Happy new year!
    Regards,
    Sandy…Australia.

• Jenn says:

Hi Sandy,

I want to sell my patterns, but they’re not ready yet. I need some spare time to devote to my Etsy shop, hopefully I’ll get it ready before too long.

6. Lori says:

Just wondering if you have an idea when your booties pattern might be available. I need to make a gift and I LOVE your pattern but time is running a bit short. Beautiful work, thanks :)

• Jenn says:

It will probably be awhile, I’m sorry :( My web design business has been extremely busy since I started this site, leaving not much time for crochet. And on top of that I’m in the middle of a move.

7. alicestoga@gmail.com says:

If I buy the booty pattern now will I be able to see the updates without buying the pattern again?

8. Miriam says:

Hi Jenn, I really love the “Striped Scarf, Merino Wool crochet knit scarf in pastels” in your Etsy store. I knit and crochet but I have never seen a scarf pattern like this and I have never tried using Merino Wool. Do you have the pattern for this scarf available because I would love to try it (if it isn’t too advanced, I think I can do it!).

Your designs and wool choices are so pretty!

Thanks