Another Pattern Update, Looking for testers!

April 22, 2012 by admin

I’m going to try to update my blog a little more often. We’ll see.. I have lots of plans but much difficulty finding time for them :)

First things first though, I’ve been promising everyone some patterns. Well, I started typing it up, then decided I needed to improve my patterns one more time (which is like…the 10th time I’ve done so in the last year or so). It’s a time consuming process! But each time I improve, I’m even more proud afterwords, and more determined to prepare this thing for you guys!

Now, it’s just a matter of photographing steps and typing up the different pattern sizes. Once I’m done, I want a few helpers to test my pattern out for me before I release it for sale. I’m looking for intermediate crocheters—people familiar with patterns, and familiar with crochet basics–single, double, half double, decreasing. Once my pattern is ready, I’ll give it to the first five people to respond (again, intermediate crocheters please), and you can test it out for me, let me know what areas are confusing, any general problems or comments you have.

So let me know if you’re interested! Free pattern in exchange for being the first to test my pattern out!

Thanks in advance,

Jenn

16 thoughts on “Another Pattern Update, Looking for testers!

1. Jenna says:

Hi,

I would love to test your pattern – it is beautiful! You can see some of the work I have done in my etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jkwatson?ref=si_shop and at my blog: http://jaysboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/.

Thanks!

• Jenn says:

fantastic! I love your stuff! My pattern’s not quite ready yet, but I will be super glad to have you test it out for me soon, thanks!

2. Wendy says:

Hi Jenna,

I would like to be one of the tester. Let me know when the patterns are ready for testing.

Cheers,
    Wendy

3. Rebeca Price says:

hi, I would LOVE to be a tester!!! I’ve done several crochet projects for my girls and some for friends. Let me know when the patterns are ready!!! i am so excited!! I check your blog everyday for updates :)

4. patty says:

I would love to test your pattern. I’ve been crocheting for years.

5. Audrey holjeson says:

They look adorable! It would love to try out your pattern! I love little projects like this one and I’m always looking for something cute and different!

6. Lisa Bianchi says:

Hi Jenn, I would love to be a tester for your pattern! I love your work,I stumbled across your blog a couple years ago and have admired your work so much! I’m always checking your blog to see if the pattern has been posted for sale yet. I am obsessed with crocheting and spend most of my day crocheting little hats,sweaters and booties. I would be more than happy to send you photos of my work if you would consider me :) Thanks so much!

7. Kitty says:

Hi Jenn,

I would love to test your pattern, if not I would be happy to purchase it. I love the booties and would like to make a pair for a gal at work who is due very soon. I have my own blog and would be happy to do a post on your adorable Etsy shop and also supply you with pictures of the finished product.

Thanks so much!
    Kitty

8. Alejandra says:

Hi, I would love to be a tester for your patterns. Please let me know if you’re still looking.

9. Rose says:

Jenn,
    Are you in need of crochet testers at this time?

10. Salimah Ward says:

I would love to test them!

11. Maureen Fast says:

If you run out of “testers” let me know.

12. Paola says:

I would love to be a tester, im really in love with crocheting and im learning by myself and finally I think I am doing much better reading patterns…thanks