Crochet Baby Booties Pattern Released!

July 5, 2012 by admin

pattern-crochet-booties

Finally! I’ve completed my pattern, and it is now on sale in my shop on Etsy

I am completely ashamed that it’s taken me so incredibly long to finish this thing! A combination of indecisiveness, many many revisions over the last couple years since I started making these booties, procrastination, work, and general exhaustion and lack of motivation made this take FOREVER!! I hope the finished product is worthwhile though, and many of you can make adorable booties for your loved ones. Hopefully more patterns to come before long!

Well, there are fireworks booming all around me, I think I gotta go outside and watch :) Happy 4th!

11 thoughts on “Crochet Baby Booties Pattern Released!

1. Rebeca says:

did you send the pattern for the pattern testers? I didnt get any but I left a comment telling you I wanted to be a tester, so I was wondering… maybe it went to my spam mailbox or something. THANKS!!

• Jenn says:

Hi Rebeca, I did send you an email along with the other testers asking if you were still interested, but didn’t receive a response. It wasn’t the gmail email that I see associated with this comment, but a hotmail one which was associated with your other comment—maybe it was the wrong email? I’m sorry you didn’t get it! I’ll be happy to send you the final pattern though, and very happy to have you test it because although it’s up for sale now, I’m sure I will still be updating and improving it over time.

2. Rebeca says:

yeah, send me to the gmail one..it’s better. Maybe the hotmail sent it straight to the junk mail box. :/ sorry!!!

3. Lisa says:

Where can I find the link to your Etsy store?

4. Heva says:

what kind of yarn do you use for booties? I love your work and etsy shop. I hope i was as talented as you. :)

5. Tali says:

Hello. I wanted to ask you something about your pattern. What do you meen by “(2sc in next st, 1sc in next st) 2xs”? I don’t understand the meening of 2xs….. Thank you for your help, Tali

6. Jax says:

2xs means repeat what is in the parentheses 2 more times.

7. Gulnaz says:

Hi there, would love to be a tester for your projects incase u ever need one in the future :-)

8. Karen says: