Crochet Baby Booties Pattern Released!

July 5, 2012 by Jenn

Finally! I’ve completed my pattern, and it is now on sale! Visit my shop if you want to check it out.

I am completely ashamed that it’s taken me so incredibly long to finish this thing! A combination of indecisiveness, many many revisions over the last couple years since I started making these booties, procrastination, work, and general exhaustion and lack of motivation made this take FOREVER!! I hope the finished product is worthwhile though, and many of you can make adorable booties for your loved ones. Hopefully more patterns to come before long!

Well, I hear fireworks booming outside, I think I gotta go outside and watch :) Happy 4th!

Your email address will not be published.

11 thoughts on “Crochet Baby Booties Pattern Released!

1. Debbie says:

Love ti have the testers for Baby Booties Pattern

2. Karen says:

love to test new stuff

3. Gulnaz says:

Hi there, would love to be a tester for your projects incase u ever need one in the future :-)

4. Jax says:

2xs means repeat what is in the parentheses 2 more times.

5. Tali says:

Hello. I wanted to ask you something about your pattern. What do you meen by “(2sc in next st, 1sc in next st) 2xs”? I don’t understand the meening of 2xs….. Thank you for your help, Tali

6. Heva says:

what kind of yarn do you use for booties? I love your work and etsy shop. I hope i was as talented as you. :)

7. Lisa says:

Where can I find the link to your Etsy store?

8. Rebeca says:

yeah, send me to the gmail’s better. Maybe the hotmail sent it straight to the junk mail box. :/ sorry!!!

9. Rebeca says:

did you send the pattern for the pattern testers? I didnt get any but I left a comment telling you I wanted to be a tester, so I was wondering… maybe it went to my spam mailbox or something. THANKS!!

• Jenn says:

Hi Rebeca, I did send you an email along with the other testers asking if you were still interested, but didn’t receive a response. It wasn’t the gmail email that I see associated with this comment, but a hotmail one which was associated with your other comment—maybe it was the wrong email? I’m sorry you didn’t get it! I’ll be happy to send you the final pattern though, and very happy to have you test it because although it’s up for sale now, I’m sure I will still be updating and improving it over time.